- Mudjacking stabilizes the sub-soil
- Mudjacking eliminates color differences between old and new concrete
- Mudjacking fills the void, Eliminating erosion,water penetration, certain foundation leaks, animals and insects
- Enhances safety and remove trip hazards
Why Choose Mixan Mudjacking
- All work 100% Guranteed
- Best Warranty Available
- We will match or beat anyone's price
- No one compares to our customer service workmanship
- We use the newest , state of the art equipment
- Referances available
Joint & Crack SealingPREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
We have the professionals that can seal all your concrete cracks and joints. We know how busy people are now days, so weather you need use to caulk a 2' crack or an entire driveway, give us a call we can help.
- The water will find ways through the cracks and joints and can wash soil away from under cement creating voids, which will weaken concrete and voids next to foundations can hold large amounts of water. This water will slowly find weaknesses in foundations to leak into basements.
- The water can freeze in winter and the expansion can cause spalling of joints
- If there is free water trapped in the pavement layers when the surface over the trapped water is trafficked, the force from the vehicle wheel will exert hydraulic pressure in the water which will be transmitted through the trapped water into sound areas of road and breaking them open.
- Prevents sand, stone, and dirt from making its way into open cracks causing compressive stresses; and extends pavement life by minimizing crack growth.
- Water passing through the driveway surface whether it is bituminous or concrete will weaken the base and road base layers of the road pavement and eventually the sub grade ultimately causing failure and the need for re-placement.
By Caulking cracks and joints will help prevent above problems from happening. This will help keep your concrete last much longer and save you money on costly water issues.
Basic crack sealing can be very inexpensive to very expensive so it is extremely important to choose a professional that is capable of performing a great job and in a timely manner and to use the best materials available.