- Mudjacking stabilizes the sub-soil
- Mudjacking eliminates color differences between old and new concrete
- Mudjacking fills the void, Eliminating erosion,water penetration, certain foundation leaks, animals and insects
- Enhances safety and remove trip hazards
Why Choose Mixan Mudjacking
- All work 100% Guranteed
- Best Warranty Available
- We will match or beat anyone's price
- No one compares to our customer service workmanship
- We use the newest , state of the art equipment
- Referances available
Pressure GroutingWhat is Pressure Grouting?
Pressure grouting is a process of injecting concrete or grout into your foundation, wall or floor.
This is done by drilling holes in specific areas determined by our professionals that would best suite your problem. We then use a specialized concrete grout pump that will pump the concrete or grout at high pressure until the concrete comes in contact with the existing foundation. This will fill your void or empty space to provide a stabilized surface or strengthen your walls.
- Mudjacking is economical; cost a fraction 1/2 -1/3 of replacement
- Mudjacking does not effect landscaping (sod will remain in place)
- Mudjacking area can be used immediately - vehicle traffic 4 to 6 hours
- Unlike new concrete, mudjacking is not affected by weather
- Installation takes much less time
All work 100% Guaranteed Best Warranty available We Will Match or beat anyone's price No one can match our service, warranty or workmanship