Mudjacking: The alternative to concrete replacement!
With our specialized equipment, we can raise anything from 1/32 inch up to several feet depending on the job.
Mudjacking is Effective on All Concrete.
Mixan can help maintain and repair your concrete, whatever the project is. We have worked on…
What are the costs of raising concrete or filling voids under slabs?
What are the savings over concrete replacement?
- Mudjacking is economical; cost a fraction 1/2 -1/3 of replacement
- Mudjacking does not affect landscaping (sod will remain in place)
- Mudjacking area can be used immediately – vehicle traffic 4 to 6 hours
- Unlike new concrete, mudjacking is not affected by weather
- Installation takes much less time
Mudjacking offers additional benefits:
- Mudjacking stabilizes the sub-soil
- Mudjacking eliminates color differences between old and new concrete
- Mudjacking fills the void, eliminating erosion, water penetration, certain foundation leaks, animals, and insects
- Enhances safety and removes trip hazards
Is Mudjacking permanent?
Yes, the material we fill your void with is crushed rock. The rock will not break down over time and is less likely to erode. Most sinking is caused by compaction or erosion of soil under the slab. This usually occurs around the foundation of newer construction, leading to drops in the front of your driveway, in sidewalks near your home, and in concrete slabs over the utility trenches leading into the home. In older construction, there can be drainage problems which causes soil to erode or compact. Even if the concrete is torn out and replaced, the same problem can occur unless the compaction process is finished or the drainage problem is corrected.