We may have a less expensive solution to fix your concrete problems and to help you save time and money.
What are the savings over concrete replacement?
- Mudjacking is economical; cost a fraction 1/2 -1/3 of replacement
- Mudjacking does not effect landscaping (sod will remain in place)
- Mudjacking area can be used immediately – vehicle traffic 4 to 6 hours
- Unlike new concrete, mudjacking is not affected by weather
- Installation takes much less time
Mudjacking offers additional benefits:
- Mudjacking stabilizes the sub-soil
- Mudjacking eliminates color differences between old and new concrete
- Mudjacking fills the void, eliminating erosion, water penetration, certain foundation leaks, animals, and insects
- Enhances safety and remove trip hazards